Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hidden Door

I've had many dreams through the years. I'm in my home and find a hidden door. 

This door opens into an unimaginably large part of my home I never knew was there. It's always so much bigger than the house I'm in, seriously it's huge.

It's like this part of the house was forgotten. It has furniture and nick-nacks of all kinds. I go through it and explore the many facets of this hidden world. 

There are many rooms to go through. Some small and some big, some are more modern and others look like they'd been forgotten a hundred years ago. Even swimming pools, libraries and full court gyms.

                                          
Some times it's completely empty but other times people are going about their own business.

Not too long ago I got the idea while talking about these dreams with a friend at work, for the spark of a story idea. I can't decide which direction I'll take yet. I could go with stepping into a different dimension or could go in a detective direction. Maybe I'll go with a secret society. 

The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment